Being a busy work at home mom I like to stay healthy but don’t often get the opportunity to see all of the available health and fitness products. I recently discovered an easy and inexpensive way to stay up on the latest products for very little money: Klutch Club!
Klutch Club is a monthly subscription for health and fitness products. If you join, once a month a new box will be delivered to you.
My box included:
- Zico Pure Coconut Water (very yummy!)
- Barlean’s 100% Organic Flax Seed Oil
- Kind Plus Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Bar (gluten/wheat free, 7g protein, 3g fiber).
- Plentils Dill & Sour Cream (gluten free and dairy free).
- Shea Terra Organics Rose Hips Black Soap
- HyDrive Energy Blast – Energy Drink Mix
- Enjoy Life – Seed and Fruit Snack
- Skin Smart Teas – cucumber mint
- Power Yoga DVD
I really liked the Power Yoga DVD. It was broken up into several different routines, and the instructor was easy to follow.
The chips were quite tasty! Often times ‘healthy’ chips are not so good, but that is definitely not the case with these!
Klutch Club is a great idea for anyone, but this busy work at home mom thinks it’s especially good for us WAHMs. Visit KlutchClub to join the Club and receive your Klutch Box every month.
Julianne Alvarez-Wish is a military wife, mother, business owner, professional writer, blogger and legislative advocate. She is the Director of Communications for Our Milk Money, the Colorado State Leader for the National Association for Moms in Business and the owner of Buy By Mom and Buy By Mom Blog. She is the Colorado Springs Stay-at-Home Mom Examiner for Examiner.com. She also blogs at A Wishful Thought. Her passion, purpose and goal is to help parents work from home so they can be home with their children.